- [ID] - the unique ID number of the page/post
- [post_author] - author name of the page/post
- [post_permalink] - the page/post permalink
- [post_date format="m-d-Y"] - date page/post was created *1
- [post_date_gmt format="m-d-Y"] - date page/post was created in gmt time *1
- [post_title] - page/post title
- [post_content] - page/post content
- [post_excerpt length="250"] - page/post excerpt (note the optional character 'length' parameter)
- Issues with manual post excerpts.
- Issues with length/letter count. Change to word count.
The correct term is 'guid', but this could be changed to [post_permalink] or [post_url].
*1 Time shortcodes have an optional format parameter. Format your dates using these possible tokens: m=month, M=text month, F=full text month, d=day, D=short text Day Y=4 digit year, y=2 digit year, H=hour, i=minute, s=seconds. More tokens listed here:PHP.net
Note: these shortcodes only work in the List item content box on this page.